Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to identify potential environmental health and safety hazards, recommend solutions, and manage the remediation of the identified hazards in an ethical and professional manner. It is our goal to ensure the thorough and efficient completion of every job.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry best practices to test and inspect your environment for mold and air quality issues. We know this is imperative to properly diagnose and provide actionable response to mold issues. Our goal is to keep you safe and healthy.
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
Our expertise is based on a graduate degree in environmental health and safety and industrial hygiene with post graduate research in mold exposure.
MOLD 911 LLC
President, Mold and Environmental Health & Safety Consulting Services.
NEW JERSEY STATE JUDICIARY
Health & Safety Officer/Court Executive 2A
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Director, Environmental Health & Safety, Occupational Medicine, Employee Health Infection Control, Workers’ Compensation
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Preceptor and Graduate Advisor
POTTSTOWN MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER
Director, Occupational/Environmental Health & Safety, Security
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY & HOSPITAL
Biosafety Officer & Industrial Hygienist
- Mold: Health Effects, Sampling, Data Interpretation;
- Mold, Allergen Sampling, and Report Interpretation;
- Bacteria, Including Legionella, MRSA, Allergens and USP 797
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- Hazardous Material Technician (HAZMAT Tech)
- Hazardous Materials Specialist (Ethylene Oxide)
- Certified American Red Cross Instructor - First Aid/CPR/AED:
- Professional Rescuer & Health Care Providers
- Lay ResponderCertified Hazard Control Manager (CHCM Masters Level)
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP Masters Level)
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Manager (CHEM)
Temple University College of Engineering
Master of Science in Environmental Health/Industrial Hygiene
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering